Monday, February 16, 2009

Good Deals this Week

I am being a real bum this week. With only having one car (and the one we have is not that great on gas) I did not go out and buy any Sunday Papers. There were no new coupons in this weeks paper, so I opted to save my money until there were coupons so then maybe I can get an extra paper.

So I am relying on the online Ads for CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid. Here is what I found on first glance. Hope it helps!

CVS
8pk Scott Paper Towels $4.99 (Sunday and Monday only)
Kraft EasyMac 5 for $5.00
Xtra Laundry Detergent $1.99
Colgate 4oz Toothpaste $2.99 Free after Extra Bux Reward of $2.99

Walgreens
Selected Varieties Kellogg's Cereal 4/$10.00 - $3.00 Register Reward (for next purchace) = 4/$7.00
Sun-Maid Raisins $1.99 ea

Rite Aid
BOGO
Coolgate
Revlon
Planters
Excedrin

If there are any particular products that you are interested in, please let me know, then when I see it on special, I can let you know.

1 comment:

  1. Have you checked out the coupons site on the newspaper's website? www.citizen-times.com/coupons. I use it from time to time (I tend to forget it's there) but they do have a lot of great coupons for name brand stuff (cereal, snacks, lots of Pillsbury stuff....) Sometimes they help :)

    ReplyDelete