Friday, February 6, 2009

Getting Ready for Triples

Well, I spent last night going through my coupon book and taking out all of the expired coupons.

I have been to the internet coupon sites and printed out my coupons, and the deals list for Harris Teeter's Triples this weekend. My plan is to head over this afternoon and see what deals I can find.

This morning on TV there was an interview with a lady from Arizona who coupon shops and while I am no where near the point she is, I feel like I am doing quite well. This lady has file boxes that she needs 2 carts to carry loaded with all of her coupons (she buys 6 papers each week). My method is a big purple notebook that is loaded with baseball card pages that I store my coupons in. I love to see the looks on the cashiers faces when I roll up with my notebook open. The look of sheer terror......it is quite amusing.

I look forward to posting my deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment