Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Sunday

My son and I went after church to Smileys. We used to go all the time, but have slacked off greatly in the last few years. While walking there I noticed several different folks who had lots of items that I have seen listed on HCW as freebies or MMs (money makers).

There has been one item in particular that I have read about called Children's Throat Coolers that I have been looking for. Any thread I read said these were hard to find as they were a MM when using a coupon. I have never seen these in the store or on the shelves. Sunday I saw one vendor that had probably 50 or more of these. I have a child, and recently he has been dealing with sinus problems, so having these would be nice. But I can never seem to find them in stock.

This started me to thinking, would I ever buy out an item just because it is free, and then go and sell elsewhere? I have made a personal decision not to ever do this. If I have enough of any item that I am on the verge of having too much, then it is time to back off, or find an outlet that I can donate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment