Saturday, February 28, 2009

Managed some bargan shopping.....

Well in all of my running around yesterday, I did manage to hit a couple of deals that I missed or could not find earlier in the week. The highlight of my trip had to be the two boxes of cereal for $.79 and the free razor after ECBs.

First the cereal
Post Trail Mix Crunch cereal is buy 1 get 1 free.
4.79
4.79
_____
9.58
-4.79--BOGO
-2.00--cpn (printed from Post's website)
-2.00--cpn (yes you can use cpns with BOGOs on both items)
_____
.79 opp

Then the razor
Gillette Fusion Gamer Razor
7.99
-4.00 cpn (from the Sunday cpns)
_____
3.99
-4.00 ECBs
______
-0.01 opp (or they paid me a penny to take it home....however you want to look at it)
And I happen to know that the razor will be on sale again next week, so I will be going and purchasing another and using ECBs to pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment