Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Non-couponing notes

We have been bitten by the cold bug. My husband woke at 5 am this morning to discover that our pipes have frozen. I have had water running every night the temp was forcasted to be below freezing in hopes that this would not happen. It is a sinking feeling I can tell you.

You never really realize what you have until it is unavailable to you. I could be doing wash today (I cant leave the house because we have heaters both in the well house and under the house), oh yeah no water. The dishes need washing......oh yeah, a hot bath would feel really good right now............ah nope!

Lets hope that something we are doing will work before any real damage is done. On a brighter note, looks like we will be eating out, as it is hard to cook with no water available ;-)

1 comment: