Friday, March 20, 2009

Possible changes at Walgreens

I currently have an email in to Walgreens Customer Support to try and get some answers.

I have been seeing more and more posts in the forums stating that Walgreens has changed their policy to only allow the use of 1 (one) coupon per item. This may mean an end to most of the Walgreens free or nearly free items.

Walgreens policy in the past was that they would accept their 'in advertisment/or Easy Saver(Monthly Coupon Book) - AND- a manufacturers coupon on any item.

My favorite example of this deal is their Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner.
Reg. Price 2.99
Easy Saver 2.00
_____________
Sale Price .99
Coupon 1.00
_____________
-0.01

I sure hope that it isn't true--as this will cut my shopping at Walgreens in half!

No comments:

Post a Comment