Monday, March 16, 2009

A change from the norm

I have a very dear friend who I am helping to get hooked on couponing. She has been calling me and telling me about all the deals that she has been finding and getting more and more excited each time. The next few days I am going to be posting different things that have helped me. Sorry I am not posting the deals this week, but I feel like this will help her out.

I love you Miss C. Hope this helps!

P.S. She just sent me a text message telling me she had just saved $9.20 at Walgreens! YOU GO GIRL!!!

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS A BIG HELP!! AND I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME... THROUGH TEXT, PHONE CALLS, AND MESSENGER, EVEN THROUGH EMAIL..YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST EVER.. AND DONT EVER FORGET THAT.. I ALWAYS KNEW WE WOULD HAVE A FRIENDSHIP EVEN AFTER THE STUDIO.. HELLO--- HOW MANY PPL CAN SAY THAT THEY CAN GO TO THEIR DISTRICT MANAGERS HOUSE JUST TO HANG OUT.. YEAH THAT WHAT I THOUGHT... I LOVE YOU BUNCHES GIRL!!!!

    ReplyDelete