Sunday, March 1, 2009

Looking into the future.....

.....well so to speak

Believe it or not, you can! Each week I search out the forum of Hot Coupon World for the next weeks listing of the coupons that will be coming out on Sunday.

I know, I know, it is cheating. It takes all of the fun out of the surprise of the Sunday circular coupons, but it does give me the chance to plan ahead. I get to glimse into the future and see if I need to buy extra papers on Sunday.

Different papers do offer different coupons. From the best I can tell, the bigger markets get the better coupons. It might be more off on an item, or it might be coupons for items that the smaller market papers don't get.

The most memorable had to be Electrosol Powerballs. They were not in the Asheville or Hendersonville papers, but they were in the Charlotte. It was for $1.50 off of 1. I happened to combine this cpn with a sale at Walgreens and got a 20 ct box for $0.49.

No comments:

Post a Comment