Friday, March 6, 2009

Be sure to read the fine print

I saw this on Good Morning America last week. Make sure that you follow what the coupon says and not the photo on the coupon. I have found myself falling for this marketing trick, by looking for the deals by the photos on the coupon. Manufacturers hope that you will do this and not actually read the coupon. If a coupon does not say "Except Trial Size" then you can use it on Trial sizes. I tried this one out last week and got 3 FREE items.

Head and Shoulders Shampoo and Aqua Fresh toothpaste.

Now yes I know, they were trial sizes, but I send these with my Son when he goes on trips with the scouts--especially summer camps. Less (size) that he has to carry, and keep up with at camp. Then there is always vacation trips these can be used on.

No comments:

Post a Comment