Friday, June 19, 2009

Scott Freebie

I love freebies. Before seeing it on TV one night I never knew you could request trial size products for free. So far my freebies have helped my neighbor go to the races and have shampoo and body wash, and I sent my son to Boy Scout camp with trial size shampoo, lessening the load of his camp pack (after all, a Scout is Thrifty).

Here is a freebie for daiper bags or those campers out there. Or just someone who travels alot. Scott products is offering a FREE Sample of Scott Extra Soft Double Roll and a 10-count travel pack of Scott Naturals Flushable Wipes through Walmart. I have added a link but just in case:
Walmart.com
click on See All Departments
click on FREE Samples (under In Stores Now--about mid way down the page)

I try to check here each week, you never know what you might find.

Happy Couponing

No comments:

Post a Comment