Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm back

Ok, so I have not posted at all since last Friday. I will admit it, I am guilty of putting everything else in front of posting to my blog.

I am happy to say we survived another school year. Report cards will be out soon, and then I will just be counting down the days until school starts again.

I have signed up for a summer class at the local community college. I wish it were something as interesting as Couponing 101, but alas, no such luck (Sorry Tom). I am learning CSS for websites. I will confess that it seems like I am learning to re-invent the wheel (we have programs that code our websites), but this is supose to be a cleaner way to write code for websites. I am a little bummed, I actually have homework with this class. My instructor says I can get out of doing the homework by bringing him chocolate........I may have to test that this week.

I have also been caught up in my newest game. My boys got me a copy of The Sims 3 for Mother's Day. They had to wait to give it to me becuase it was not released until June 2nd. So far I love it. There are things from The Sims 2 that I like better, but I am still learning this new one. So far so good.

Now back to the couponing............

No comments:

Post a Comment