Thursday, April 16, 2009

Watch your mailbox

When I started couponing, I took a class, and one of the things that was covered is the use of prescription transfer coupons. I love doing this. I transfer my prescription from one place to the next and for doing so, the pharmacy I am transferring to gives me a gift card. I have seen coupons for anywhere from $10 to $35 in gift cards. Right now Rite Aid has a promo for 4 $25 cards for 4 transferred prescriptions. I will soon being doing this one.

A few months back I transferred from Walgreen's to CVS. Then I got a letter in the mail from Walgreen's with a check attached. $25.00 to transfer my prescription back to Walgreen's. Now I have a check to use for $25 in Walgreen's. My dilemma, what do I spend my $25 on. I wonder if there are any Pepsi deals coming up any time soon?

2 comments:

  1. The week of April 26th walgreens will have its next sale on Pepsi - 3/$11, earn a $3 register reward when you buy 3. If you got the Pepsi/Frito Lay Coupon Rebate from around superbowl time you can get them 3/$2 (after using (3) $2/1 coupons and getting a $3 RR)

    ReplyDelete