Monday, April 20, 2009

Info I want to share

You may have noticed that the look of my blog has changed a little. I have decided to experiment by placing some outside content on my blog. I have not gotten anything from it, I don't know what to expect, and I am not counting on anything, but with that being said, it can't hurt to try.

I have also added a widget that shows where some of the hits on my blog are coming from. For me it is cool to know that what I find and share might be helping someone else as well.

I have also started (through this widget) to see that there are other blogs about couponing. I had searched, but had not found any that I wanted to follow, well that has changed now. CouponJourney and Club Coupon Blog have been the most informative coupon blogs. If you get a chance, check them out as well. I have already found some deals that I had missed and will be going to get.

Club Coupon Blog Page posted:
Walgreens Deals
--Post Trail Mix Crunch Cereal 2 for $5Use $2/1 printable couponPay $0.50 each after coupon

--Skintimate and Edge Shaving Cream $2.99-$3.49Earn a $2.99 or $3.49 Register reward when you buy oneFREE after register reward

--Chapstick Natural or True Shimmer Lip Balm $1.99Earn a $1.99 register reward when you buy oneFREE after register reward

--Mitchum Deodorant $2.99, Earn a $2 RR when you buy oneUse $0.75/1 coupon from 3/22 SS insertPay $0.24 each after RR and coupon

1 comment: