Sunday, April 12, 2009

Couponing while on Vacation

We are currently on a mini vacation for the weekend. One thing I was sure to pack was my coupon book. It has paid off. This afternoon my mother-in-law took a hand full of coupons we pulled based upon her shopping list. Her savings (at Food Lion) was over $28. I went to Wal-mart and racked up.

Here are my best deals
2 12pks of Dt. Pepsi = $.75 ea ($2.75-$2.00cpn=.75)
2 2pks Olay Soap = $.64 ea ($2.64-$2.00 cpn = .64)

My bill started at over $25, I paid $15, not too bad.

Hey I look at it that we have to eat, and we will have to go shopping, so why not save the extra here as well. We are planning our vacation in June, and we are planning on stocking up between now and then and bringing as much as we can, but what we can not bring, we will have to purchase here. I will keep you posted on how we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment