Thursday, January 29, 2009

Amazing Savings

Today Alicia and I found a wonderful place for great savings! Amazing Savings on Sweeten Creek Rd in Asheville. It is a warehouse grocery store and to say the least I was AMAZED!

They offer lots of organic and gluten free items and some of the best produce I have seen, and the prices of produce were very good. I found lots of items we use at incredible prices. My favorite was the Coco Via chocolate candy. At CVS or WG it is $4.99 to 6.99 a box. Today I found it for $1.99. That was a great price enough, but when I checked out, I found out that they were BOGO. To say the least I went back and got more. I ended up with 12 boxes (over $60 worth had I bought it elsewhere).

Here is the list of what I got:
2 Boxes of cereal ($1.49)
12 boxes of Coco Via ($1.99 -- BOGO)
2 boxes of Soy Joy ($6.00)
3 boxes of Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta ($.99 ea)
3 bags of multi grain tortia chips ($.99 or 3/$1.99)
3 3pks of soy drink boxes
1 pkg of whole wheat linguine ($.99)

My total just over $42.00

Now as with most warehouse grocery stores, you need to watch the expiration dates, but there are great deals to be had there.

1 comment:

  1. I was impressed with the healthy choices. I guess Go Grocery doesn't buy almost-expired from Earth Fare? My thought is that it's a pretty good place to get staple items that you know are going to be eaten pretty quickly. Um, didn't you forget the Monkey Brains?

    ReplyDelete