Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Sister, My best friend.

Today, November 7, 2009
My little sister and her soul mate will exchange their
vows and become husband and wife.



My sister Faith met and started dating Walter in August of 1994. They have become quite the couple since then. When you see one, you usually see the other, and they are devoted to one another. We (the family) often wondered if they would ever take the plunge and get married, but they both had their reasons for waiting.




Today is their special day!
I look forward to posting photos from their wedding in the coming days.
I also look forward to welcoming Walter, and his family into our family.







To Faith and Walter,

I hope that your marriage is a happy and long one.
You both have searched a long time for each other and I hope
that all of your dreams come true. Congratulations! I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment