Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HOLY COW!!

I follow other couponing blogs, and one that I follow is The Coupon Goddess (gee I wish I had thought of that name first - what an awsome couponing name!). Let me tell you this lady has her couponing stuff together.

She recently went to Target, and cleaned up on candy $28.45 out of pocket, but her savings was $376.00. HOLY COW! One of her coupon sources was none other than Target's own website, and it's printable coupon section. Man I wish I had a printer that worked right now.

One of the things that struck me and truely put me in awe of The Coupon Goddess, is what she does. She participates in 'Support Our Troops', where she sends care packages to our troops serving in overseas. If you have a few minutes, be sure to check out her Support Our Troops blog post.

Happy Couponing

1 comment:

  1. I found a printer that worked, and ran over to Target last night. Our Target only has their candy marked to 50% off, but still some good deals to be had.

    2 Snickers fun size marked down to $1.49
    using the $1/2, made these $0.99

    2 M&M milk chocolate bags marked down to $1.49
    using the $1/2, made these $0.99

    1 Skittles/Starburst bag marked down to $2.49
    using the $1/1, made this $1.49

    1 Box of Kelloggs Frosted Flakes on sale for $2.66
    using the $1/1, made this $1.66
    (and they have a special if you buy 3 boxes you get one free--use the $1/1 and you can get an even better deal)

    I saved $15.13 and paid $9.71 out of pocket
    Not too bad.

    ReplyDelete