Monday, November 2, 2009

Black Friday Sites

With the beginning of November comes the knowledge that we are only a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving and the dreded Black Friday. Black Friday marks the beginning of the Christmas buying season, and usually offers the best deals (or at least in theory anyway).

Over the past couple of years I have started watching the Black Friday websites that will post the advertisments for the different stores on Black Friday.

As a consumer on a budget, I like to get to see the upcoming deals and plan where (and sometimes IF) I will shop on that Friday. Hey if I am going to stand in a line, before the
Butt-Crack of Dawn, then I want to know that I will be getting the most BANG for my $$$$.

Here are links to some Black Friday websites (many offer email notifications when they get ads in):

bfads.net
blackfriday.info
theblackfriday.com

If you have a favorite Black Friday website that is not listed here, please leave me a comment and share! I will post it in a later post for all to be able to take advantage of.

1 comment: