Friday, May 8, 2009

Moms Matter Bags

I have blogged in the past about the 'Moms Matter' coupon bags at the Picture Me Portrait Studios in Walmart. Well they got the notification today that they would be getting new 'Moms Matter' bags in the studios starting May 11th. I do not have a list of the coupons that will be available, but as soon as I get the list I will be sure to post them here.

The past 2 months they have had samples of Frosted Mini Wheats Mini Bites cereals (chocolate and honey nut) as well as Glad Trash Bags.

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard about this before. Anytime I can get extra coupons I am on it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday, April 3, 2009--"Coupon Source at Walmart" was the last post I had about the Moms Matter bags. Any time they put new bags out there I will try to post the coupon list on here.

    I am happy this can help someone else.

    ReplyDelete