Saturday, May 23, 2009

Little things

I have started to notice the little things that make you go hmmmm.

Each morning I have a routine, like many web surfers do. I check my 3 favorite news papers for the headlines. I have always seen the advertisments, and rarely paid any attention to them. This week however I have begun to notice different types of advertisments. Yep you guessed it, product coupons, or just product advertisments.

These newspapers have made no bones about the fact that they are struggling financially (but then who isn't these days). They have started making more of an effort to gain revenue from their websites via Pay-per-click advertisment campaigns. I have learned a lot about pay-per-click campaigns as well as other SEO (search engine optimization) tricks through my sis-in-law with her web business. As I posted here a few weeks ago, I am even trying it with my blog.

Each time I find one, I will do my best to post them here. You never know, it might be the coupon you are looking for.

1 comment:

  1. I subscribe to a weekly email newsletter about trends & the like & last week they discussed digital coupons for WAP enabled cell phones. Not sure how I feel about that...

    ReplyDelete