Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kraft Coupons

The other night I stumbled upon the Kraft coupons and I put a quick blog up about it. I went back and checked it. It is still up and going, and if you like Kraft products I encourage you to check it out. Here are some of the coupons I printed out:

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs $1 off 2
Kraft Singles $1 off 2
Kraft Deluxe Mac & Cheese or Velveeta Shells & Cheese $1 off 1
Kraft Deluxe Cheese $.75 off 1
Kraft Easy Mac $1 off 2
Kool-Aid $1 off 2
Oscar Mayer Bologna $1 off 2
Kraft BBQ Sauce $1 off 1
Crystal Light $2 off 2
Jello Gelatin or Pudding Snacks (ready made) $1 off 2
Jello Gelatin or Pudding ( you make) $1 off 3
Kraft Mayo $1 off 1
Bagel-fuls $1 off 1
Cool Whip $1 off 2
Crystal Light $1 off 1
Kraft Salad Dressing $1 off 1
A-1 $1 off 1


There are a bunch more coupons available, and you can print these off twice. They all have an expiration date of June 12, 2009. I am so stoked, this will help us out greatly when we go on vacation in June. Our lunches are now taken care of. I sure am glad my boys like Bologna and Cheese sandwiches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment