Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Couponing Sites

I started couponing back in November of 08. I saw an interview with a lady who by using coupons feeds her family on $10 to $20 per week. I decided that I wanted to learn more. I started looking for tips and suggestions on the internet. Boy did I find lots of information. I found this one particular website for a lady from here in North Carolina who teaches a class on couponing. I signed up and traveled to Apex to take her class. I have not turned back since. I can not say that I have reached the $10 to $20 per week goal yet, but I have been able to cut a great deal from our food budget. As I get time I will blog more about couponing, but for now here is a list of the websites that I check regularly.

Hot Coupon World --here other couponers will list deals they have found at different stores. I love this site because I can find where the best deals are.

SavvyDollar --this site is very much like HCW, but it is more for deals in the North Carolina area.

Smart Spending Resources --this lady is a genious. I went to her and took her class and WOW is all that I can say. I learned so much from her class, and I am looking at taking it again now that I have been doing this a while to pick up on the things that I missed the first time. She also has a really good list of links on her 'Resources' page. (most of my links you will find on her list--Thanks Faye)

Taylortown Coupon Preview --this is a great site! Each Thursday evening or Friday they post a list of the coupons that will be coming in the Sunday paper that week. By knowing what is coming out, then I can plan if I need to buy an extra paper that week for a certain coupon.

Coupon.com --a great resource for printable coupons. You can print just the coupons you want, or all of them. These seem to change each month, but sometimes they will change during the month (I think it is when the print limit is reached--but that is just my guess)

Couponmom.com --another source for printable coupons and usually these are different from the coupon.com list.

No comments:

Post a Comment