Friday, August 28, 2009

Time to link your Ingle's Advantage Card

As a parent of a school aged child, and in the current economic environment we are in, I have come to appreciate the programs offered to help local schools. Ingle's has one of those programs linked to their Ingle's Advantage cards called Tools for Schools.

I wish I could give you dollar amounts that the schools have gotten through this program, but I thought about this too late, and all of the stats have been reset for the new school year.

I encourage everyone to link to a school, even if you don't have a school aged child. It is truly amazing to me that any state would make any cuts to our education budget, but sadly that seems to be the first place they look to cut. ----Sorry, that is a sticky subject, and one that is not for this blog---

I am proud to say that I have a Son at Apple Valley Middle School, and their ID is 11020. I know they would appreciate any and all support.

No comments:

Post a Comment