Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Good deal at a Car Wash

My family was able to take advantage of the CARS program (Cash for Clunkers), and we are now the proud owners of a 2009 Nissan Versa. With as much as we drive we are already saving money on gas, going from 12 mpg, to 30 mpg has made a big difference.

Part of having a new car, is keeping it clean inside and out. This past Saturday we tried a new car wash on Airport Road, at my sons suggestion. Gorilla Car Wash was quite nice. Their prices range from $3 to $12 for the wash, and they offer a 24 hr rain guarantee. The best part for us happened to be the FREE vacuums. Yes FREE vacuums for their customers.

My only complaint (and it is more MY issue, not theirs) was that it is NOT a laser wash (or touch free wash). They do have the heavy fabric washing apparatus. I would have preferred a laser wash, just because I don't want anything touching the paint and scratching it up. Shoot me, it is my very first totally NEW car. I will say that my car was clean and sparkling when it was all said and done. Inside and out!

**The Gorilla Car Wash website only lists the Patton Ave. location, but I called and it is the same company for both locations. The gentleman I talked to told me they are fixing to upgrade their website, and also told me of a new special, look for that in an upcoming blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment