Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trying to "RE" jump start

Wow, has it really been since March that I last blogged????

Life has truly taken me for quite a spin lately. It is not an excuse really, more of a statement of fact.

Wow what has happened since March...... A BUNCH!

My baby boy, is now truly a teenager and I officially know NOTHING! Nothing really too new there. LOL

I have re-joined the full time working world, as well as keeping my part time web job.

I discovered a set of books I just can't put down.....and the movies that go with them....enough said there. You can probably figure out which books I am referring to. For those who don't know, the next movie comes out on DVD December 4th. Yes, I am counting down the days......

37 more days to go.......

My baby boy is now a High School Student!

The newest obsession in the house is the NHHS Marching KNIGHTS Band! -- More blogs to come as this has been the center of our world since the first of August.

Oh yeah! I turned 40 over the summer.

Once things settle down.......yeah right like that will ever really happen.......I plan to start making time to get back into the couponing. As my son's Scoutmaster tells the boys, "You make time for what is important to you" and he is so very right.

Start checking in every so often again. As I update and get back into the couponing and blogging world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment