Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A New Adventure

I was given the most incredible Christmas present from both my brother-in-law and his family, and my mom. The Miche Bag hand bag. My brother-in-law gave me a base purse, and my mom gave me 2 covers to go in it.

Now I know what you are asking....................."What is a Miche Bag?"

A Miche Bag is about the coolest purse I have ever bought, and I speak from experience since I am a purse-aholic. You start with a "base" purse and you have a wide variety of different "shells" that can be added to the outside of the purse. Gone are the days of having to move all of your purse contents just to change purses.

To tell you how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this purse, I have decided to become a Miche Bag Representative. I will be placing my first order in mid to late January. I will then be able to host Miche Bag parties. If you are interested in hosting a party, let me know. Hosting a party will earn the hosts discounts toward Miche Bag products!

To get a better idea of the Shells and options that are available, visit www.michebag.com . I will say up front that my prices will be better than what they offer on the website. If you see something that you like post a message so I will be sure to order that Shell in my first order.

2 comments:

  1. I dreamt up the idea of these bags long ago and am kicking myself for not going through with my vision, best idea EVER, how will your prices differ from the web?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have wished that I had the idea and the creativeness to come up with this product.

    As a part of the "Agreement" to be a Representative, I cannot provide prices online. I can provide them to you in an email (dreammiche@photo06.net - be sure to put Miche in the subject line)

    I can tell you that my prices are better than those posted on the Miche website.

    I have been able to get a website (with no prices) up that highlights the product that I have available to order. www.liveyourdreamsgiftshoppe.com I am quite excited!

    ReplyDelete