Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Harris Teeter Grand Opening in Hendersonville

The new Harris Teeter will Grand Open on 12/9/09 in Hendersonville.

On Hot Coupon World, there is a post about a really good deal

Prescriptions at HT - Grand Opening Special - Hendersonville, NC
I just had to post this because it is the neatest thing. Our HT is moving across the street and having their grand opening on Wednesday. Well today when I went in there were flyers next to the weekly ads that said this.

"Get $20 OYNO for every prescription filled or refilled between Dec 9th and Mar 30th." It specifically says there is no limit to the number of $20 rewards a VIC household can earn.


I am so happy, I transfer my prescriptions all over the place every month to earn the $20 or $25 gift card promotions...now I can transfer them to HT in Dec...and earn rewards for 4 months without having to transfer them somewhere else!!!! What a time savings for 4 months!

So if you are in or around Hendersonville....this offer is for you. The flyer does say specific to the Southside Square Plaza Hendersonville Harris Teeter.

Wow, guess I will transfer mine. $20 Off Your Next Order is worth the drive across town to pick them up. Plus it will give me a leg up for triples.

No comments:

Post a Comment