Saturday, September 26, 2009

The joy of wedding plans!

My baby sister got the surprise of her life when her boyfriend of 15 years proposed on their anniversary. Now we are planning a wedding!

Our biggest challenge so far has been the Bridesmaids dresses. There are 3 of us, all in different parts of the state (Mountains, Charlotte area and Burlington area). We have been looking for something that is priced right, in the right color and in the sizes we need. Those three criteria have made this search almost impossible. We were almost to the point of ordering 3 different dresses and trying to match the color, but finally things worked out.

My point to this, I have found a few websites with plus size clothing that looks really good. I wanted to share a couple of those sites with you.

My favorite by far has to be HolyClothing.com I love the peasant style tops! The best part, the prices. Everything is affordable. She offers sizes from small to 7x.

My next favorite is OneStopPlus.com - your fashion mall for sizes 12w to 44w. I especially love the Halloween costumes there. They are a little higher priced but they do have a very good selection of costumes.

Oh yes and the wedding is November 7th, please pray for me, I am going to need it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in a wedding in December (the bridal shower is November 7!) and the bridesmaids all live in different states. I eventually found a place in Burlington, NC that could sell the dress to me over the phone, and was a lot cheaper than other stores - even with shipping. Good luck, and congratulations to your sister!

    ReplyDelete