Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Labor Day

I have not been able to find a list of coupons that are to be in the paper this Sunday.






Since this is a holiday weekend, and since this past weekend the Proctor & Gamble coupons were in the paper, I don't think there are going to be any coupons this weekend. In a way I am glad, I am still trying to play catch up from last weekends coupons.
For those of you in the WNC area, don't forget about the 2009 NC Apple Festival this weekend in Hendersonville. My son and I plan on making our annual Friday evening trek up there to look around. Hope to see you there!




1 comment:

  1. Yep. No coupons (or very few, and not good ones) in Sunday's paper because of the holiday.

    Do you ever shop at Aldi? We started a few weeks ago and have found AWESOME deals!! I've managed to drop our grocery bill by almost $20 each week. It's nice....love them.

    ReplyDelete