Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Idea for FoodSavers

I got the best Christmas present ever last year. A FoodSaver. I love it, and use it all the time. I have been finding other uses for my food saver besides just using it with food. It sounds crazy, but when I sent my son to Boy Scout camp, I sent him with all his clothing vacuum sealed. It has been rainy here lately, and in my opinion, there is nothing worse than having to put on damp clothing. Even if it has been stored in a camp box. He seemed to appreciate it.

Today in an email I got another idea for a use for my FoodSaver that I wanted to share. Vacuum sealing important documents. The email (from FoodSaver) suggested as a part of the Hurricane Preparedness Plan.

For those who have FoodSavers, Sam's Club has a 6 roll pack with 2 different sizes, that I have found very handy for $39.74 (your price may vary by location). I am getting ready to have to go and get my second box. Here is a link to their website where you can order it.

Wonder what else I could use the my FoodSaver for................

No comments:

Post a Comment