Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Adventures.........

I recently re-joined the full time work force. I have a job in a call center as a call agent. Thank goodness it is not sales...more customer service. I can handle that.

Along with a new job comes a new set of friends. I will tell you I have been richly blessed with my new co-workers. They make each day an adventure, and I never know what to expect. I wont name them (out of respect for them), but I am very thankful for each of them. They have touched my life in ways they will never know.

A few of us from work are sharing coupons back and forth now each Monday. Thanks H for getting me back into the swing of couponing. I needed that ;-) I enjoy getting to share what I know of couponing with these new friends, and I am benefiting from saving money again.

No comments:

Post a Comment