Thursday, March 11, 2010

Trying to get life back to normal.......

My first urge with that statement is to laugh uncontrollably. I mean really, Life and Normal never go together.

Sorry, back to the point in hand. The past few months have been a little trying, but I have a few things I want to share.

First and foremost, I want to brag on my Son. He is 13 (going on 30) and being a typical teenager. But he has taken this school year and has excelled. He has been on the A-B Honor roll for the 1st and 2nd nine weeks, and last week brought home a straight A mid-term. He has also started working on his Eagle project. His project wont be easy, but I have already started to see him grow as we have been working on it.

Next, our summer has already started filling up. Camp Daniel Boone (Scout camp) for both my husband and my son, and now a new adventure with high school Band camp in August.

I am going to try to start posting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment