Sunday, January 10, 2010

My new adventure for 2010



Well my new adventure for 2010 is up and running. Miche Bags! I have my website up and it shows the shells that I can order. There are some new ones coming out around the 18th of this month.

I have already gotten my first customer order!


Due to Miche corp. rules I can not post prices on my website, but I have been doing some looking around and I can beat the prices that you will find in a retail store. Email me and I will be happy to provide prices and a list of the specials that I am offering.

If you are not familiar with Miche Bags, they are an awsome base bag that you can easily (within seconds) change the outside cover to have a completely different handbag. The shell (changable covers) selection is almost limitless. From funky to classic in just seconds.


Be sure to check out Liveyourdreamsgiftshoppe.com and see the selection.

I will soon be ready for home Miche bag parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment